Sunday 30 October 2011

Hello.

Today hasn't been the best of days. I woke up yesterday morning with a blocked ear. I went to clean my other ear and that one has now blocked up too. So I currently can't hear a lot, only a tiny bit out of my right ear. It's made me quite upset and down. I hate losing my hearing. I also have a lot of shifts this week, 8 hours of overtime. I don't want to take any of that off as I'm desperate for the money (saving up for a car!) and I'm still in my probation period. I swear that every mistake I make is like noted down :( Trying to impress is hard.
Anyway, I've managed to make a Monthly Favourites page but it hasn't shown up anywhere on my blog, I was wondering if any of you can help me?

Oh and hello new followers!

Thank you! :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3