Saturday 28 April 2012

Made In Chelsea

Hello! I adore Made In Chelsea. Unlike 90210, I can not get my boyfriend in Made In Chelsea, shame! I love it because they are intelligent, sophisticated and HIGHLY fashionable.
Below is some of the beautiful style that the female cast have been seen out in. 

(pictures from Glamour magazine online)

Amber Artherton
Binky Felstead, Kimberly Garner and Cheska Hull
Caggie Dunlop
Millie Mackintosh
Rosie Fortescue

 When I watch the programme, I love to see what the girls are wearing. They are very fashionable and stylish. Each girl has a slightly different style but still they look incredible!

Which is your favourite MIC girl? Any favourite styles?







4 comments:

  1. millie is my favourite and that second dress on her is absolutely amazing!

    i love the rest also and i LOVE the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Millie is definitely my favourite too! So beautiful and very stylish!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Millie is my favourite too!! She does effortless glamour and looks so stunning!! Love the show

    xx

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3