Sunday 3 June 2012

Haul!

Hello! I am so sorry I haven't blogged in what seems like years! I have been so busy doing over time at work I haven't even had time to draft posts. 
Today and the next few posts will be of a collective haul. This one is beauty/skin care and the next will be fashion. 



Sanctuary Spa Sea Salt Scrub 650g - £11.25

On Twitter, I follow The Sanctuary Spa. I visited the Covent Garden spa back in September last year with my cousin. We both loved it and when I realised you could buy the products in Boots, I stocked up! The spa held a competition on Twitter earlier last week to win Alesha Dixons favourite salt scrub. You had to tweet them saying what your favourite product is and why. As you can see from the picture, I was one of 5 to win! This stuff doesn't just smell incredible, it works wonders. It's not too harsh on your skin and leaves it feeling smooth and silky. Perfect for those summer days!


Garnier Summer Body gradual tan 400ml - £2.99-£7.15

Once the sun started to shine, I wanted to get my legs out. After I went on camp, I got a nice little bit of colour. To help enhance that colour, I purchased this Garnier Summer Body gradual tan. I am SO impressed with this product. It doesn't smell like a fake tan and it gradually builds a natural looking tan. I use a mit to apply all over my body (including my face) and the colour is just lovely. The cheapest you can get the 400ml is from Savers for only £2.99! Bargain!

Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser 125ml - £3.80

I have been wanting a new moisturiser since my Benefit one had ran out. I picked this up in Tesco. I love the Simple brand, I'm a fan of their make up wipes and spot zapper. I prefer a richer, thicker moisturiser as my skin can get quite dry in places. For £3.80, it's such a good buy. When this runs out, I'm going to invest in some Liz Earle moisturiser.


Essie - £7.99

When I saw that Essie had landed in my local Boots, I went mental! Obviously the first shade I picked up was Cute As A Button. I love my reds too so I picked up Lacquered Up. It's a lovely bright red that looks perfect on any skin tone!

Rimmel Day 2 Night Waterproof mascara - £7.99

I love to try new mascaras and as I had run out of my current mascara, I decided to give this one a try. The length wand has less product and then the volume picks up more product. Perfect!

Keep your eyes peeled for the fashion haul!




2 comments:

  1. I use that build up tanner and it is amazing! It looks so ral. :) I can't wait to check out my boots and see if Essie has arrived there xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice gradual tan and doesn't have that tan smell. Yes! Buy it all! I wish I could! The colours are amazing! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3