Monday 4 June 2012

Diamond Jubilee inspired nails!

Hello!
As everyone is in the Jubilee spirit, I thought I'd join in while watching the Pageant on The Thames. As I don't own any blue or white nail polish, I just used my red Essie polish, Lacquered Up with Models Own Pink Fizz.

Models Own, Pink Fizz, Essie Lacquered Up, Models Own base and top coat.


I decided to go for a bright red with a glitter gradient. It looks very Christmassy but I wanted to be in the spirit!

Have you got Jubilee inspired nails? Leave me a link to a picture or tweet me @sianlacey. I would love to see them!

I hope you have a lovely Jubilee 4 day weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to do the glitter gradient effect!
    I really like how it looks.

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nail look:) I'll have to get that Models Own polish xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me ages to get Pink Fizz as it was all sold out everywhere. I'm so glad I've got it though!

      Thank you! :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3