Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fashion haul

Hello! A collective fashion haul for you lovely readers! This is from a few weeks so I've saved it all for you!
Enjoy!


Bikini, top £3.99, bottoms £3.99


Bikini, top £3.99, bottoms £3.99


Bikini, top £9.99, bottoms £7.99

Can't find this online. Bikini, top £3.99, bottoms £3.99

Bikini, top £3.99, bottoms £3.99


I needed some new bikini's as the ones I previously had, disappeared after I went on holiday last year. I was serving someone at the till and a bikini top had scanned through as £3.99. I couldn't believe my eyes so I stocked up! 


Bandeau, £5.99

A bandeau, simple.

Very similar, sportswear £7.99

While I was tidying our sportswear department, I came across these little beauties. I tend to buy things if I know I'll get a lot of wear. These were £7.99 and I can wear them in bed, dancing and just hanging about at home.




Regatta Sweetheart fleece, £6.99

As I am a Network Scout, we like to go camping a lot. I recently got a Go Outdoors discount card and thought I would treat myself to these 2 lightweight fleeces. Regatta is a lovely brand that makes really good quality clothes, shoes and tents. These fleeces were £6.99 each! 

Made In Chelsea series 1&2 boxset, £19.47

I'm obsessed with Made in Chelsea and couldn't say no to this boxset when it was £17.99 (prices vary) on Play.com!


Shorts, £19.99


I love these kind of shorts. I prefer floaty, feminine shorts that flatter every body type. When I saw these while at work, I had to have them. They are quite see-through so I may have to invest in some flesh coloured knickers.

Pink Lavina Shorts, £22.99


When I saw these shorts in Ark, I had to have them! They're the perfect spring/summer colour and will go with anything!

Cobalt Dormont Vest, £14.99


I have seen this exact top in Topshop for a few pounds more. I got the blue as it would fit well with these shorts that I already have and the pink shorts above. 

Skinny brown plaited belt, £3

I've wanted a brown belt for ages. With me buying all of these shorts, I didn't have a belt. I saw this in Tesco as I was heading to the till. £3. 




Knotted Toe Post sandals (tan), Loop Knot sandals (coral) both £7.99 (25% off)

I needed some new sandals and I'm very picky when it comes to sandals. I saw these in New Look for £7.99 each and they had 25% off so became £5.99! I picked up a tan pair and a coral pair. The coral pair are in the wide fit and size 3 where as the tan are in size 5. Strange. I love these and as they have a back strap, I can wear them for work too!

Cross Drop Earrings, £4

I find that in Topshop, there isn't a lot of silver jewellery. I prefer silver to gold so when I finally saw these cross earrings in silver, I had to have them!


Berry Kangaroo Hoody, £25

I caved in and followed the rest of the crowd in buying a burgandy hoody! This is actually from TopMan but sometimes I just love mens clothes that I have to buy them for myself. It's good quality and at XS, it's slightly oversized but perfect for me. 


White Love Bird Print playsuit,£14.99

I first saw this online. Usually with New Look, I find gorgeous things online and can never find them in store. So when I saw this on a stand, it was instantly in my hand! It's a tiny bit see through but again with flesh coloured knickers on, it was perfect. I had to get a size 6 as it looked so big!

Anything you fancy? 




5 comments:

  1. I adore the third bikini! I totally want to go out and buy it even though I'm not even going on holiday this year :( haha!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i love the bikini's. the h+m i went to was so messy, but i got the black bikini top that you bought, and matched it with the 4th down bikini bottoms, that you also bought. if you get what i mean. haha, they're all lovely though! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At £3.99, you can't really go wrong! Oh god, bikini's is the worst thing to tidy!
      Haha yeah I get what you mean, you can team black bikini's with anything. So versatile :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3