Saturday 16 June 2012

Beauty Haul

Hello.
Why is it Boots keep giving me these No7 vouchers? It means constantly going in, buying something I don't need and then getting yet another voucher. Why do I do it? Well who doesn't love money off and vouchers?

Also, please excuse the lack of quality in these pictures. My laptop is old and therefor doesn't have that much space. It just about managed to fit these pictures in!





Beach Walk, Midnight Jasmine, Home Sweet Home and Vanilla Lime
Mosaic samplers holders

Last Sunday, my dad and I went to NotCutts and I knew that they sold Yankee Candles. It's not a huge selection but I picked up some spring/summer samplers and 2 gorgeous mosaic holders. These now sit on my windowsill and the fragrance is just beautiful. I won't even begin to explain what they smell like as I'm useless at it. I didn't think that the little samplers would give off so much scent but they do and I'm impressed! I can currently smell the Midnight Jasmine and it's just beautiful.




Sleek Contour Kit

I have been wanting this for months, literally. Every time I went into my local Superdrugs, BOTH were out of stock in the shade light. To my surprise, I walked in and there it was. Just 1 left. Of course, it had my name written all over it. It has a beautiful non shimmery bronzer and a highlighter that compliments the bronzer perfectly.




Exquisite Curl mascara, No7

I came across this while I was watching Zoe from http://schoee.blogspot.co.uk/ rave about this. I had received a £5 voucher so I thought I would give it a try. I LOVE IT! The wand picks up enough product for your lashes not to get too clumpy and gives them a nice curl.






Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 08

I've been wanting a nude lipstick for ages, well ever since I got into wearing lipstick. I am SO glad that I found this. Rimmel had some offers so I picked up this Kate Moss lipstick in 08. I prefer it when cosmetics have names but 08 will have to do! I am useless at trying to explain what sort of colour it is. It enchances the natural colour of my lips. It's a brown with a little bit of pink in which is perfect for everyday. It stays on all day and it is just so easy to apply. The pictures below is what it looks like on.








Illuminating Moisture Lotion and Luxury Foot Polish

You all know my love for Sanctuary Spa is a very positive one. I hate feet. Why did I buy the Luxury Foot Polish I hear you ask? Well because I thought that if I gave my feet a treat I may actually start to like them. I won't go into the scrub in detail as I want to do a full post for it but I like it!
I also haven't tried Sanctuary Spas skin care products. I don't know whether I trust them as I've not heard many bloggers talk about Sanctuary Spa. I thought I'd give the smaller sizes of the illuminating moisture lotion a try. It has an SPF of 15 which is good in the sun (what sun?) but I'm not so sure about the illuminating part. It claims '24 hour hydrating protection for lasting radiance.' I have noticed that my face doesn't look as dull as it used to, especially in the mornings. As it was 3 for 2 across luxury brands, I got one of the small tubes for free. Bargain!






No7 Betty Blues and Essie Midnight Cami

I have always wanted a navy nail polish. I have sported Midnight Cami and it's a gorgeous deep blue with a hint of shimmer in it. Beautiful!




Have you tried any of these products? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3