Friday 29 June 2012

Mini Beauty Haul

Hello!
Sorry I've been so incredibly distant, I have been doing god knows how many hours at work and I haven't even had time to write posts to be scheduled out. I also have got a new laptop and I haven't finished transferring files over between my old laptop and new one. It is taking me some time but I will eventually get there!

Here is a few bits I have bought from Boots recently. 

Collection 'Hot Looks' in BMX Bandit, Miss Sporty in Coty Paris(?), Collection 'Hot Looks' in Starlet and Shimmy Shake.

Since earning more money and gaining knowledge for slightly more expensive brands, I've not bought cheap nail polish in a long while. When I was younger and at school, I used to live off of Miss Sporty stuff, especially their foundation. I bought these little beauties for a competition that Collection are currently holding. I quite like all of these colours, it's a nice change from Essie.




Perfectly Bronzed Quick Dry Tinted Lotion, £12

I have hundreds of No7 vouchers from Boots that I have yet to use up. Nothing really tickles my fancy at the moment and I only ever buy from No7 if Boots are offering these £5 off. I need to get myself more tanned up as I'm looking pretty white! I already own and have fallen in love with Garnier Summer Body and I thought I would invest in a different brand of tinted lotion to see how they compare. I prefer tinted lotions to spray tans or even instant tanners. They provide a natural sun kissed glow and leave your body feeling moisturised. To me, the tinted lotions get on with my skin and leave me with a lovely colour. 

*I have just used the No7 Perfectly Bronzed tinted lotion and it is different to Summer Body. It comes out in a chocolate coloured lotion and when you apply it, you get an instant colour. It doesn't smell like a fake tan which is a bonus! I shall update!*


Have you bought any of these products? How did you get on with them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3