Sunday 1 July 2012

4 years

Hello! 
So I know what you might be thinking, '4 years? My blog hasn't been around for 4 years, what on earth is she talking about?' Well no it hasn't so you're right but my relationship with my boyfriend has been!

On the 1st of July 2008, my boyfriend and I started our long adventure together. We were both young and still in high school, we never thought that 4 years later we would still be together.

Here are some pictures from our journey together (quite picture heavy)!





















We have been through so many events together and I couldn't have wished for a better person to experience them with. Looking back, I never thought I would be here 4 years later. 
Thank you for everything, you are incredible.
<3



1 comment:

  1. Aww congratulations, you look so cute together :)

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3