Saturday 5 May 2012

Boux Avenue Bare Essentials

Hello!
Having the essentials in life is, well essential. This may include mobile phones, laptops and make up. Boux Avenue's latest range, Bare Essentials to give you the essentials when it comes to underwear.

Boux Avenue say 'From the classic T shirt bra to the 5-ways-to-wear-it Multiway, our collection of essential bra styles is designed to meet your every wardrobe need.'

You can discover the range below.

Multiway Bra.

Does what it says on the tin. A bra with very many ways to wear to suit whatever you wear on top. Whether it be a halterneck, strapless or one shoulder, this bra can do it all!


 Backless Strapless Bra

This bra is perfect for those cut out dresses and tops. If you've got the ultimate low back dress, this will give you the support without looking like a bra. 


A bra that is perfect for everyday wear underneath anything. It gives you support, great shape and it's very versatile. Your new best friend!

Ultra Boost Bra

If you're looking for the bra to give you lift and the added confidence for a night out with the ladies! It can boost your size by 2 cup sizes, perfect for that super low dress!


 Classic Plunge Bra

The plunge bra is there to give you that killer cleavage but without revealing too much. It's perfect for a first date or just to make yourself feel uber confident during the day.


To give you a smooth look, this is brilliant. If you have an interview and don't want to show what you've got underneath, the seamless bra will do wonders. The laser cut fabric means it's virtually unseen but still giving you all the confidence to rock that interview!



You can check out the new range here.
You can read my blog post about Boux Avenue here too!


Any bra that tickles your fancy?



The Cosmo and Next blog awards are here! If you would like to vote for La Belle Vie then be sure to select Best New Beauty Newcomer here and Next Newcomer Blog here (my blog is under a year old). Thank you! :)







4 comments:

  1. I was gonna post about this too, but 3 out of the 5 bras don't actually go up to my size, and they happened to be the ones I was most interested in. Such a shame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I have really small boobs so I'm ok. They do look really good though!
      :(

      Delete
    2. Haha jealous! I'm gonna pop into the store when I'm back home and see if I can't work something out XD

      Delete
    3. I would love slightly bigger boobs! Yeah, get one of the girls to sort you out. Aren't they lovely in there? :)

      Delete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3