Saturday 5 May 2012

Cosmo Blog Awards 2012!

Hello fellow bloggers!

It's that time of year again, the Cosmo Blog Awards have come back around for another year. I'm not going to write a huge essay about why you should vote as it's up to you. I would love my little baby to win an award, it would mean everything. 


You can click the link here to vote. Remember to select Best New Beauty Blogger when entering the category. Also, I would like you to vote for me in the Next Newcomer Blog Award. If you nominate, you have the chance of winning £500 shopping spree with Next! What's not to miss! Click here to vote for me.


I love blogging and I love the whole community. I am so glad of all the experiences I have had so far and the people I've met. I love writing posts and watching them get comments and high page views. Every time I get a follower it makes me smile. I know I am not the most popular of blogs out there but to get shortlisted would be a big deal. I know I don't get 10,000 page views a week or get 300 comments on a blog post but I still blog for you guys. Thank god for the newcomer awards!

I would love it if you could vote for me. It may be a big ask but if you don't ask, you don't get. Obviously you can vote for other blogs too, just re-click on the link!


My blog is under a year old!



You guys are my inspiration, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3