Monday 7 May 2012

Instagram Photo's

Hello! I hope you're all having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend so far. Today I thought I would do another Instagram picture post for you. I haven't done one in such a long time that I may split them up into 2. Since getting an iPhone (finally!), I am taking pictures for England! The camera is just so good and I can't help but use it!

So here is the first batch!


models own indian ocean, real techniques and eco tools brushes, Emily's leaving do at Explorers, cake, Emily enjoying her cake, face for St Georges Day parade, face tools, L'Oreal Caresse in Rebel Red, cheese on baps BEFORE, cheese on baps AFTER, Saturday nights tea, hitting 100 GFC followers in late April, new iPhone case, top box for my bike, Matthew enjoying Guitar Hero a bit too much, winner of my first giveaway is announced!

The Cosmo and Next blog awards are here! If you would like to vote for La Belle Vie then be sure to select Best New Beauty Newcomer here and Next Newcomer Blog here (my blog is under a year old). Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3