Thursday 27 October 2011

Today





After work, I sorted out my gloves from H&M and finally got a pair that were fine. I then bought some real nice thick leggings. I did want 2 pairs but as these ones are thick, I saved money! :)
I finished work at 6 and went to get the bus, missed it! Typical. So I went round TopShop, McDonalds, Primark, Internationale, Peacocks and New Look. These shoes are A-MAZ-ING. I HAD to take pictures! These are all from New Look and can be found in any store or online! They're just lush. As I'm only 5ft 3, these are like my best friends!
Got home and Matthew had come back from helping out at Scouts in a woods. A halloween wide game (a game in a wide open area) so all the helpers and leaders had to be dressed up...this is a photo of his mask! Pretty scary!

I've got a nice 9-3.30 shift tomorrow then off to get my retainer.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3