Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas

Hello all, especially new followers. Thank you!


How was your Christmas? I loved mine, finally a time where my family is extra happy. The past few years have been awfully hard but this year has been a lot better. We all got some lovely presents, one of which was my new camera! FINALLY! My blog will now not contain pictures from my iPod (unless it's necessary). I've got a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS5E-K 14.1MP  :) It's lovely. Here's a few pictures from the past couple of days :)




Dad loves Katherine Jenkins!

Molly and her new onesie!

My new cuddly doggy, Dylan!

Mumma and her annual Hotel Chocolat :)


Duck, Chicken and Pheasant





SNAP!

Playing on Smash Brothers




Matthew's little brother!!


I hope you like my new camera! Must say, a LOT better quality with the pictures! I love it! 

Merry Christmas!


If you have any requests for blog posts, please let me know.
Just a few links for you to check out, all free!

For a free music track by a fresh new band, check out:

'Like' the band on Facebook:

'Like' my Facebook:

Follow me on Twitter:



Thank you :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3