Thursday 22 December 2011

Feel Unique

Hello all!


So yesterday, I finally got my Feel Unique Beauty Box through the post! I was SO excited to get home and open it! I took pictures for you last night and will be doing a post about what I got tomorrow. Everything has been so crazy the past few weeks, it seems like I've been doing more than 20 hours a week! Today is my last shift before Christmas then I have 3 days off and back again for 4 days then I have 9 days off!! Yes, I have my birthday week off! Wooooop!


Today I'm going to Matthews (he lives in the same village so a 10 minute walk) before work to drop off his families Christmas presents from me. I have work 2-6 and then meeting Matthew to watch him do his Tae Kwon-Do training session, going back to his for tea! Yay!






I hope you've all got your Christmas presents sorted and are having a lovely day!
See you tomorrow!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3