Thursday 1 December 2011

TAG! You're it!

SKINCARE
- How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face when I'm in the shower and when I take my make up off in the morning...so bad I know!

-What skin type do you have?
I have dry/normal skin. Depends if my skin is having a good or bad day. 

-What is your current facial wash?
A clean and clear one I think...

-Do you exfoliate?
No. But I do own exfoliaters.

-What brand do you use?
The Sanctuary Spa body scrub. It's amazing!

-What moisturizer do you use?
For my face I use Clean and Clear skin brightening daily moisturiser and for my legs I use E45

-Do you have freckles?
Yes!I have them around the bridge of my nose and little ones here and there. As I'm blonde it shows more in the summer months. 

-Do you use eye cream?
No.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not acne, just a few spots.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
No but I'd love to try some, especially for my boyfriend. His skin is quite bad and nothing has shifted it.

MAKEUP
-What foundation do you use?
Collection 2000. I am looking into getting my first MAC foundation after Christmas. I do also love GOSH foundation too. 

-How about concealer?
Barry M

-Do you know your undertone color?
Pink.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think if you wear the right ones, you can look incredible. The only time I wear them is for my dance shows and they are just ridiculous!

-Did you know that you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yeah I do know but mascaras can be quite expensive if you want a good one.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I'm using the cat eyes mascara. It's incredible as it has a curved wand! 

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC. I live in the UK and we don't have a Sephora. 

-What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Foundation brush. Sooo much better than sponges and I'm not too keen on using my fingers. I want to try a stippling brush too. I use eyelash curlers. 

-Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yeahh, when I want a dramatic look or im going out to a special event. I use Urban Decays primer potion (such a cliché)

-For the face?
Primer, then foundation (I apply a little more if it's for an evening do) concealer and then pressed powder to set it all :)

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I don't use eyeshadow. But I love all the colours in the Naked palette. I'm more of a natural kind of girl. 

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
If I use eyeliner, I prefer to use pencil. I'd love to try gel!

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not often

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
For the right look, amazing!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
No.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick

-How about lipgloss?
I don't wear lipgloss.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I need to invest in some new blush as mine is too dark.

-Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?
I'd never buy make up from Ebay. Brushes and tools I would. I like to see the colours in real life.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! That's where my make up comes from.

-Do you go to CCOs (Cosmetic Company Outlets)?
?

-Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yes. Pixiwoo are based about 15 minutes away from where I live :)

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really, only with mascara

-Name a makeup crime that you hate.
When people don't use make up to 'enhance natural features.' Many girls wear all the wrong shades and colours and it's just not a nice face to look at.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutrals?
Neutrals for sure

-Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Mollie King, Frankie Sanford, Cheryl Cole, Nicole Scherzinger

-If you could leave the house with just ONE makeup item what would you use?
Concealer or a tinted moisturiser. 

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I have done before. When I'm on camp I can go a whole week without it. 

-Do you think you look good, even without any makeup on?
When my skin is being good, I think I look ok.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I have NO idea. Not one brand has got everything right. There will be a few products that not everybody likes.

-What do you think of makeup?
I'm into anything beauty. I love how make up has evolved. It can also make a person feel so good about themselves. I love how there is so much out there to spend hours and hours looking over. It's amazing what make up can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3