Wednesday 21 March 2012

OOTN - Conran Bath and Body event

Hi!

Beautiful as the apartment was, I couldn't resist in taking some OOTN pictures for you! I found it VERY hard to choose something to wear as it was my first proper event. I brought literally my whole wardrobe with me to London and I was very happy in what I wore!










    Blazer, H&M
              Playsuit, Forever 21
        Tights, Topshop
           Shoes, New Look
                 Earrings, River Island

Thank you to Tanzina from www.makeupatoz.com for the pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cutout back in that dress. That's so pretty!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was SOO happy I found that in F21! Only £11.50 too! Bargain!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playsuit is just GORGEOUS! I love it! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3