Wednesday 11 April 2012

Benefit's HELLO Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation review

Hello!
So it's been about a week since the new foundation by Benefit made it's way onto our counters. I had the fortunate pleasure to be invited to the Roadshow that Benefit was doing. It covered many places all over the UK and I attended the Norwich event with the lovely Karen from The Fabulous Miss K. You can see my blog post on the Roadshow here.

        You can find the foundation in 9 shades which are split into 3 sections, light, medium and dark. It is a brightening make up that is designed for a light to medium buildable coverage, perfect for summer. It also has an SPF of 25 which is more than your average foundation. It has been made for you to have that flawless, natural complexion without the look of make up. 

Today I'm going to be reviewing the foundation for you that I've been using for a few weeks now and I've got to say that I do really like it. It is slightly too dark for me but it's still light enough for me to work with. My Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation is pretty much a perfect match. The Benefit foundation doesn't have a smell but sometimes that's a good thing for people. It does last all day and I only have to top up my blemishes. 




The difference between Benefit foundation and Bourjois - As you can see, it blends well and covers up my veiny hands! 


When I apply it with my Real Techniques buffing brush, it does incredible things. It applies beautifully and evenly to the skin (obviously moisturise and use a primer. The bottle of foundation comes with a free sample of the Porefessional primer which you could get about 2 uses out of). 


Of course, you can't miss the packaging. It is incredible like the rest of the Benefit products. The gorgeous, old vintage style boutiques and their huge range of different styles. 


You can buy the foundation in your nearest Benefit counter or store for £24.50. You can click straight through to the website from the picture on your right. You can also find your perfect shade too! 




What do you think of the new foundation? Have you got it?





6 comments:

  1. This looks sooo lovely hun!! I'm obsessed with Benefit anywhoo so I didn't take much convincing but you've put the nail in the coffin! Im getting one! haha! xxx
    Bea @ Beabarella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just found your blog and love it. New follower on bloglovin' xx

    http://annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i highly doubt they will do my shade but i want one :'( ive just popped over from the #bbloggers chat and loving your blog girlie!

    http://breezeybee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Benefit's products and packaging! I haven't tried this though, I'm currently loving Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to pick this up, I'm becoming more obsessed with benefit products. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. think this may be the next foundation i try! sounds good!

    i nominated the versatile blogger award!! http://dressingtabledelights.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/i-was-awarded-versatile-blog-award.html <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3