Monday 23 April 2012

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser

If you have been hiding under a rock, in a cave with nothing but water to survive on then you will have known about Liz Earle. 
Founded in 1995, Liz Earle has years of skincare and expertise under her belt. 'Our products offer a simple, no-fuss and dependable routine which is also a pampering daily treat for everyone.' Liz Earle is an award winning brand that has since stormed the world. Us beauty bloggers and YouTubers rave over the stuff and I'm here to continue that!


'Regular and thorough cleansing will ensure your skin looks and feels clear and radiant.' The Hot Cloth Cleanser has won many awards such as Elle Magazine Beauty Awards 2010, QVC Customer Beauty Awards 2011, Essentials Best Beauty Buys 2011, Woman & Home Best Beauty Awards 2011 and many more! 





As you can see, it comes beautifully packaged. This is the starter pack that comes with the bag, 2 muslin cloths and the product. It also comes with a Product Guide and a Price List. Both of which I had picked up in my local John Lewis and they are full of product knowledge and information. 


You also get a 'How To' guide on how to use the product in the right way to achieve the right results. 

Hot Cloth Cleanser starter kit - £14.25
I have used this once and it worked amazingly well. I had a full face of make up on for a recent haul post so I had eyeshadow and lipstick on. 1 wipe of the product and it all came off. No panda eyes or lipstick round by my forehead. No normal wipe could do that. I could probably use just 1 pump as 2 was too much. The muslin cloth is soft on the skin and doesn't irritate. I'm definitely looking forward to keep using it. 
After using the product for a week, I've only used it 3 or 4 times but you can feel a difference as soon as the product touches your skin. Leaves it soft, smooth and fresh.

You can buy this and many more award winning products from the Liz Earle website or your local John Lewis. The women are very helpful and will answer any questions you have!

Have you got the Cleanse and Polish? What Liz Earle products do you rave about?

I was kindly sent the Hot Cloth Cleanser to review for you guys. I wasn't paid to say anything good and all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I am addicted to this stuff. I totally understand the hype and am currently devouring bottle number 3! Oops :-)

    Becky
    Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to repurchase! As well as the toner and moisturiser!!

    LOVE Liz Earle!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3