Sunday 9 September 2012

NYX

Hello!
When I got this through the post, I went wild! I have always wanted to try NYX and when winning a More! Beauty Hot 100 panel beauty bag, I was so happy. NYX is a popular brand in the blogsophere, so I was more than willing to give this product a try.





I love this product. Alone it is quite drying so I need to find a lipstick or gloss to keep my lips moisturised. It also smells amazing! The colour looks quite bright but it is definitely buildable when applied on the lips. 
I wear this quite a lot and it is a really nice colour to wear during the day or to be glammed up for the evening!

What do you think of NYX?






1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried anything by NYX yet but I love this colour on you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3