Saturday 8 December 2012

Autumn/Fall Tag!

Hello!

Autumn has to be my favourite season of the year. The changing of colours, the knitwear and layering. Here's a popular tag!






Favourite Autumn lip product? 
I am loving lip stains. You can eat and drink as much as you like and the colour is still really bright. Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain in Crush is perfect for this Autumn/Winter. It's a deep red/burgundy and smells amazing! Similarly I have been wearing Kate Moss Matte lipstick in 107. A deeper and darker shade but really long lasting. And of course I love my red lip.

Favourite Autumn nail polish?
 When it comes to the colder months, I wear dark colours on my nails such as reds, blues and purples. Then when it gets nearer Christmas, I jazz them up with a bit of glitter.

Favourite Starbucks Autumn drink? 
Oooh that's hard. Eggnog Latte? I quite like Costa at this time of year too. 

Favourite Autumn candle? 
Anything that contains cranberry, cinnamon, vanilla or sweet scents. Yankee Candles are my favourite!

Favourite Autumn scarf, accessory etc? 
I love scarves. A good chunky knit one can make you warm, cosy and glam while the snow falls!

Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
 I hate anything scary. I would not do any of these especially the corn maze!

Favourite Halloween movie? 
The Nightmare Before Christmas

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
 I didn't dress up this year as I had a dress rehearsal for my dance school's annual show.

What are your favourite things about autumn? 
The change of colours in the trees and bushes. The leaves falling on the ground. The frost sparkling in the sun. Snow. Wrapping up warm. Chunky knits. Boots. Socks. EVERYTHING. Autumn is my favourite season.


If you want to do this tag, simply copy and paste. Send me a link if you do, I'd love to see your answers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3