Sunday 12 April 2015

Chi and Me

Hello!
I'm back and as promised, I bring you something extra special. This brand started in 2004 when the founder was drinking coconut water whilst honeymooning in the beautiful island of Phi Phi (oo-err!). After drinking coconut water for most of his time there, he instantly recognised a difference in his health and well-being. 'I felt energised, revived and hydrated.' Fast forward a handful of years and here we are today, CHI is now sold in many of the major supermarkets (Waitrose, Tesco, Whole Foods, Harrods to name a few) and the brand is ever growing and expanding. 
The range includes:

Pure Coconut Water
Coconut Water and Mango
Coconut Water and Tropical Fruits
Coconut Water and Pineapple
Coconut Milk
Coconut Milk Espresso
Chocolate Coconut Milk
Virgin Coconut Oil
for more product information and to buy - click here

Might I add, all of their products are 100% pure, include natural hydrators, never heated, never from concentrate, no added sugar, no preservatives and 100% good for you!










I was privileged enough to try out a selection of the range including the coconut oil, something that I have never used or cooked with before. With a little of Dad's help, we created a recipe using the coconut oil will be posted soon!

Coconut water is definitely the way forward. It doesn't just taste great but it does great too. Drink it regularly and you'll notice the difference!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3