Tuesday 8 November 2011

Call of Duty, Hollister and H&M!

So today, both my boyfriend and I were SOOO excited to get the new Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 3 game in the post. So when the postman arrived, we both went crazy! He opened the package to find out that the game I had ordered came on PS3 not Xbox 360. I went so mad! I had bought it through the Asda website and I thought I ordered the 360 game. So I rang up Asda and they said I couldn't exchange it. ANNOYED. So my boyfriends dad rang them up and told him they COULD exchange it. OMG! We had the whole day planned and we were both looking forward to it. I felt like utter poo.
So we went into Asda and got it exchanged and OMFG, it is amazing! The graphics are so incredible. I'm hoping my boyfriend will let me play the campaign as I always miss that! I'm always playing the multiplayer with him! Just purely worth the wait!

So while we were waiting for his parents to get things sorted at the bank so we went around Norwich. Both of us like Hollister so we went in there. I found some bootcut 'sweatpants' in a light burgundy sort of colour for £24.90, on sale! SOOO soft and comfy. We then went into H&M and I bought a bra which was £7.99 reduced to £3, then I had another 25% off! £2.75 for a bra! Bargain. I have since got home and went on the H&M website and look what I found http://www.hm.com/gb/product/93535?article=93535-C#article=93535-A I HAVE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG but it hasn't been in my size in store. So I wanted to wait until I got paid on Friday but when I saw this...I couldn't resist! I also got my 25% discount too and free delivery! LOVE <3


I hope you've all had a good weekend. I finally have a few days off work so tomorrow I'm going to check out some new blogs!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3