Monday 7 November 2011

Tiggy

Playing with the tinsel
In the washing, as usual!

Sunbathing!

How is this comfortable?
On the Wii Fit!

Hi guys.
Sorry I haven't blogged, seems like forever. Yesterday was a crazy day, especially the evening. My boyfriends cat had to be put down late last night. Although he wasn't my cat, I felt like he was my own. We were the best of friends and he'd always come over for a cuddle. Lovely cat. He has been in their family for years and years so it was especially hard for the in laws let alone me. I've only known my in laws for 3 and a half years and I did cry when Tiggy had to be put down.

Here is a few pictures of him. Rest in peace Tiggy, I loved your cuddles.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This post nearly made me cry. I have three furry babies, so I understand how it feels. Thinking of you, your boyfriend and his family. Tiggy looks like a wonderful cat, so handsome and adorable. Don't be embarrassed to cry! It's a loss like any other. :(

    ~ Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I could've written LOADS but I think people would get bored. Thank you.
    I cried a lot yesterday, poor boy :(

    Sian xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry about your boyfriends cat :-(
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3