Thursday 24 November 2011

Feel Unique

Hi guys! 


I have been humming and ahhring about whether to subscribe to one of the most talked about things going around the beauty and blogging community at the moment. The beauty box! There are so many to choose from that it's hard to pick one to subscribe to! I know many beauty lovers are subscribed to more than one! 


From reading this certain post from Llymlrs blog (http://www.etcllymlrs.com/2011/11/feel-unique-november-2011.html), it looks like the beauty box from feelunique.com is my favourite choice (http://www.feelunique.com/beautybox/index.php). It's the cheapest of all the boxes at £9.95 which includes postage and packaging (bargain!) and the sample sizes look quite big too. I'll probably subscribe for the December box and see if I like it. The Christmas box should be something special too so it'd be exciting to try out some new products. 


What do you think of these beauty boxes? Are you subscribed to any? Good or bad experiences? Are any of you subscribed to the Feel Unique beauty box? Let me know!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3