Wednesday 23 November 2011

Pudsey, awards and dresses!

The Pudsettes
Matthew
Holly Potter and the Chamber of Sounds
Hi guys! Hello new followers! Thank you so much for taking the time to even follow my blog let alone read everything! Each of you mean so much to me! Thank you :)


Sorry for this belated post, as you will soon realise I have been quite busy this weekend and I'm going to tell you all about it!


On Friday the 18th November, my local village hall put on a music evening for Children in Need. My boyfriend did a set and I sang one of his songs with him. I sang Grenade by Bruno Mars. I was SOO nervous! I hate singing or just standing infront of audiences especially as I go to my social club a lot! It was so much fun. The pictures above is of Matthew, my sisters Pudsey band (The Pudsettes) and her best friends band (Holly Potter and the Chamber of Sounds).




On the 20th of November, Molly (my sister), Matthew and I attended our dance schools annual awards evening. It's an evening where all the students attend for the awards. You get to dress up and get all glammed up! It's lovely. Like a big family. The pictures below is of Matthew, Laura and I. 
I also won the contemporary award! YAY! :)




I tried to post this last night but for some reason it wasn't saving and adding photos :(


I hope you've all had a good weekend! :)


Laura and I! (I don't know where my dress is from but it's a leopard print dress, suede heels are from Primark, £13, 2 years ago.) Laura's dress is from Primark, £12.
Matthew and I.
Contemporary award
Matthew and I.

The fountain in the mist.







xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3