Wednesday 23 November 2011

Just a few things...

Hi! 
I hope you've had a good Wednesday! It's been my day off, I like to catch up on blogging on my days off!


Just a couple of things. I am looking to explore the blogging world a bit more. If any of you are looking for a guest writer or someone to test out and review products that you've made or are selling. I'd love to get a bit more out of my blog. If you're interested, please e-mail me with everything you need me to know at sian_lacey@live.co.uk.


My ears are now unblocked! Yes I had them washed out last Friday morning before work! It's so nice to finally hear things! Everything sounded so much louder, especially cars! Haha! Happy girl!


Another thing, my dad has started a burger van business in July. He wants me to advertise his Facebook and Twitter page here on my blog! If you guys live in or around Norwich, he can do fetes, festivals or anything inbetween!


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MrTsCatering
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Mr_Ts_Catering

There is more information about what he does and contact information on his Facebook page. If you could like and follow him, that'd not just make my day but my dads too!




Thank you!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3