Friday 23 December 2011

Benefit Goodies review!

Hello everyone! I have finally reached 30 followers, thank you!


So, as you all know, I attended a blogger press event for the new Benefit boutique in Debenhams Norwich (read the post here) I got given a few goodies and thought I'd share them with you! 


The first is the gorgeous 'I'm glam...therefore I am' set. 'A life-of-the-party makeup kit will have you glamming it up from AM to PM with chic new shades and celebrated bestsellers. This full set of gorgeous essentials makes an exceptionally swank gift. Follow the step-by-step lesson inside for a fab-u-lous flush, glamorous glow, alluring eyes, a flirty wink, and irresistible lips.'  It also comes with a fold away how-to guide in using all of the products.








Girl Meets Pearl
The Girl Meets Pearl you can apply to highlight or to give you that luxiourious glow to your skin. It's a lovely product, not too watery or to thick. Put a little above your cheekbones and blush for a perfect highlight.


Eyeshadow swatches
 These eyeshadows come in Pink Fancy, Icy Lilac, Posh Amethyst and Precious Pewter. Gorgeous colours, neutral but also very glam! They are pigmented, matte colours with a tiny bit of shimmer in. Definatly will use these on New Years Eve!
Girl Meets Pearl and Ultra Shine (bubblegum pink)
 I'm not usually a fan of lipgloss or lipstick. The colour is amazing, smells great but it is a little sticky. With the perfect lipstick underneath, this gloss can really do it's magic!
Face without the eyeshadows


BADgirl mascara
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! A few coats can instantly give you that boost and thickness you need for a party. In the picture above I am not wearing false lashes. I'm not particually keen on lashes as I have to wear ridiculously long ones for dance shows I do. This mascara makes my lashes so much longer. Lovely product. I'd love to have the full sized version of this and the Girl Meets Pearl!


I also got given a beautifully packaged box which had a few of their skincare samples inside.


It's Potent! eye cream




'Your eyes can't keep a secret...they're the first to show signs of age & stress. It's potent! eye cream fades the look of dark circles & helps smooth the appearance of fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes.' 


Total Moisture facial cream




'Say good-bye to dry skin and hello to "total moisture". This facial cream provides concentrated immediate & long-term hydration for an ultra radiant complexion. Contains exclusive tri-radiance complex to help develop the skin's reserves of water & reinforce skin's moisture barrier for a radiantly refreshed complexion. For normal to dry skin.' Both of these creams are incredible texture and feel amazing on my skin. They feel and work their best after cleansing. I love the moisture cream. For me, making sure my face is moisturised is essential as I have dry skin, even more so during winter and this cream is designed for dry skin. I love it!




Foamingly clean facial wash


'There's clean & there's really clean. This 1-step facial wash effectively cleanses the skin & removes makeup & impurities with a soft, gentle lather. Formulated for all skin types.' I have yet to try this as I'm trying out the Clarisonic cleanser I have in my Feel Unique beauty box. This I think I may try out tonight!








All of these products are amazing and I was so happy to attend the event. Everything mentioned above was given to me free and I was not asked to write this blog post for Benefit. I just wanted to share it all with you!






xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3