Friday 23 December 2011

Feel Unique December beauty box!

Hello lovelies. 
I know you've probably all read this sort of post before now, but I was so excited to receive my box and blog about it! So I know it's a little late, a shipment got lost and my little box was stuck in there! I received my box on Wednesday so without no further ado, here's what I got!




Feel Unique!













The moment you opened the box, you could smell this EDT (Eau De Toilette). 


Annick Goutal Mandragore EDT - 25ml
It's a very strong scent, something that isn't really up my street. I prefer subtle scents. It's in a gorgeous packaging though! 50ml costs £43.35 and 100ml costs £62.05. 'A vibrant fragrance that combines the freshness of bergamot, star of anise, peppermint, ginger, boxwood, & mandrake. A magical potion that acts as a soothing balm for the skin. Combining all the warming scents of the season, invite some mystery with this deeply luxurious flavour!'

Figs and Rouge 100% organic balm - full size
'Your winter skin saver! This delicious balm is excellent for soothing and conditioning dry or chapped lips & skin & comes in a dinky pot so you can never be without! Use on lips, face & body for an intensive & organic moisture boost with the sweet aroma of Geranium. Keeps those party lips super soft all season!' 
This is an amazing little tin. The product smells gorgeous. I haven't tried it yet as I have my Carmex out at the moment. As soon as that runs out, I shall begin to use this! This is a full size tin, 8ml costs £3.49.


Nails Inc Oxford Circus - 4ml

'Accessorise nails with the soft pink candy shade of Oxford Circus. This super glossy, chip resistant, professional formula creates a long lasting, beautifully hued shade that gives your look a super stylish edge. Inspired by the busiest trend-led shopping area of London, this is as on-trend as can be!'
I already have a Nails Inc polish from Glamour magazine which was free. That one is a gorgeous deep red so I was excited to see this colour in the December box! It's a lovely candy pink, perfect for summer! At only 4ml, it is a pretty cute size and we all know that the full sized bottle costs £11.


Bed Head Sugar Dust - full size

'A quick fix for your style addiction. Sprinkle into roots to absorb oil & tease for instant volume, or sprinkle throughout layers for texture with staying power for instant Christmas volume that lasts. Use on dry hair; part areas of hair to where you want to add volume & sprinkle directly on the roots, massage in using fingertips.' I was happy to see this in the box too. I own a Bastiste and I love how this is a smaller handier size. I'm not sure about dust though, I'll probably miss my whole head completely! Definately going to give this a try! This is a full sized product and costs £9.35.



Clarisonic Gentle Hydro cleanser - 30ml

'Whatever your skin concern, Clarisonic has a cleanser for you. Scientifically developed to leave your skin feeling & looking smoother. Apply generously to face & neck, massaging gently with circular movements & rinse off with warm water. Combine with Clarisonic Cleansing System to remove up to x6 more impurities!' Damn! I was so happy to see this in here! Clarisonic has a huge fan/customer base behind it and to have a generous sample size of a cleanser is really good. I've used this a few times with my Garnier Exfo-Brusher and it's amazing! My skin feels so soft like a babys bum, especially if I team it with my Benefit Moisture facial cream afterwards! Love them! For 177ml (odd size) is £21.


I loved this box and even though it came a little late, I am still going to stay subscribed to Feel Unique. I pay for this subscription and nothing above was given to me for free (apart from the Benefit Moisture facial cream). I'd recommend this box because it's not just the cheapest beauty boxes (£9.95 a month and that includes p+p) but the customer service and products are amazing. They use products from their website and they're a mixture of well known and barely known brands. Very impressed. 





Hope you've all had a good day! Let me know what you think of the Feel Unique beauty box :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3