Tuesday 13 December 2011

GET YOUR FREAK OOONNNNN!! Tag!

Hey guys! Another tag for you!
I TAG YOU ALL!!



#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Siany. My sister used to call me that when she was younger as there was mummy, daddy and molly (sisters name) so I was the odd one out. I don't really have any other nicknames as you can't shorten Sian!

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Hmmm, I have urges to tidy my room when I get irritated by it. 

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I hate the dark. Although I'm nearly 19, I have to sleep with a side light on in my room. I have to see ALL of my room when I sleep at night. I only turn to sleep facing the wall when it's lighter, say around 7am...

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone?
SClub7! They were my favourite band when I was younger and I still know all the lyrics!

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When I'm at work (H&M) and I'm helping out a customer (mostly at the till) and they don't say thank you. DON'T BOTHER! That really bugs me. Also when people talk over me which is SO irritating!

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I bite the skin around my nails which I know is gross but I can't help it...

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Facing away from the wall.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
It was one of those bears that if it moved, it made a noise. Exactly like Lorraine's (from I'm A Celeb 2011) tedwood. I can't remember it's name.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
At the moment, I'm trying out the Christmas drinks. I like the Eggnog, Gingerbread and Toffee Nut lattes. I love the Chai Tea latte and in the summer I get the frappicunos. 

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
To take my make up off properly before I go to bed...Although if your pillow is dirty, there's no point in cleaning your face and then sleep on a dirty pillow.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face away from the shower when I wash my hair. When I'm shaving, I face towards the shower.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I 'crack' the tension between my joints all the time. It started when I was at gymnastics many years ago. I wish I'd never started it. If I don't crack them then it can cause me pain.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Pizza, McDonalds, Krushems (from KFC), chocolate...anything! Its even worse when I have a sweet tooth!

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I don't actually know at the moment. 

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Big fluffy socks, a tshirt (usually my Jack Wills one as it's too big to wear out) and some bottoms (usually Hollister) or pj bottoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3