Wednesday 7 December 2011

New Years resolution

So, it's that time of year again where we need to think about our traditional new years resolutions. I never usually think of one but this year I did come up with one last night but can't remember what it was!
I do want to get started with some serious saving. I am hoping to get some form of moped or a scooter. I did want a car but I'm not earning enough to get a car so I thought a moped or a scooter would be a good idea. PLUS in Chapelfield (where H&M is in Norwich), bikes get free parking so that's good. Also, Matthew is very keen on bikes so he knows where to look.


What are some of your new years resolutions? Will you keep them?




xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, love the design too!

    If you get a chance could you please come check mine out?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3