Friday 9 December 2011

Benefit Cosmetics UK!

Hi beautees!


SO! I have some very exciting news for you all! I was going to wait but I just couldn't! 
If you don't follow me on Twitter (@sianlacey) then you wouldn't have known what I did during my lunch break today!


I WENT TO THE BENEFIT LAUNCH IN DEBENHAMS, NORWICH!!!


I was so happy to find out that my lunch was at 12 so I literally ran down to make sure I didn't miss any of it! It was amazing! I loved my first event as a blogger! 
I will do a bigger post on it when one of the managers from Benefit e-mails me some pictures. So I am waiting for them to come through then I'll do a lovely big post for you, including some of my pictures too (which came out VERY well considering I used my trusty iPod)!




Thank you to all of you! Amazeballs!




xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love Benefit, especially Dallas powder - and I miss the old Bathina range they used to do!

    Anyway, if you want enter this giveaway to win £60 worth of goodies! http://theglossguide.blogspot.com/2011/12/gloss-guides-lancome-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3