Sunday 11 December 2011

Update.

Hello everyone!


Looks different hey? Well I've been trying to get a template where you can see my pages. I've found one that you can now see my pages. I can't move the boxes or whatever around but I think I can get used to it. Haha!


So I can now add a few more pages! Yay!!!




Also, I will do my blog post about the Benefit bloggers press launch I went to on Friday during my lunch break, tomorrow! I haven't received the pictures yet but I think I will just use mine for now!






I hope you've all had a good weekend. I'm waiting for a few things to come in the post, H&M and my Feel Unique Beauty Box!! EXCITED!!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3