Monday 5 December 2011

Next Blogger Network and other news.

So I logged onto the Next Blogger Network website to see if there was anything I could write about and I saw this on the homepage!!




Yes! My blog post about seasonal party dresses and shoes was on the homepage!! So happy!!




I do have some other good news about my blog and me too. Earlier in the week I got an e-mail from one of the girls organising the new Benefit counter opening in Debenhams, Norwich saying that I'd been invited to go. I read further down the e-mail to see that it is on a day that I'm working 9-6!! UPSET. I'm hoping that my lunch break is at 12 then I can catch the launch! I'll only be there for half an hour but at least I can say that I've been!! Lets see.

More posts coming about gift ideas so keep your eyes peeled!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome on both counts (not the working part tho obv)!! You must be really excited. I'm jel! =p

    ~ Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3