Wednesday 7 December 2011

TAG: Ready for Christmas

Hi guys! There's been a tag going around YouTube but I think we should take them to blogs too as it's fun!
This one is called Ready for Christmas and you have to answer 10 questions about Christmas. So lets start!


1.Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie? 

ELF and the one with the little boy and the family and everything goes wrong on Christmas. I can't remember what it's called.

2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color? 
I love golds and reds, especially glittery ones!


3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
We open our stockings in our pjs and then get dressed and open the main presents. So a  bit of both!


4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? 
Matthew. No other person.


5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Why on Christmas Eve? We open them after we've had breakfast and got dressed. Our stockings are opened on Christmas morning.


6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No but they do look amazing!


7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I don't really have a Christmas break. I am working all of the time but I do love to spend time with family!


8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Good health, and that 2012 is a better year!


9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
I love cinnamon, warm spices sort of smells. The Yankee Christmas Candles range are just amazing!


10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? 
Meal is Christmas dinner of course! Can't beat that! I do like having an orange too and chocolate coins!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3