Thursday 5 January 2012

Brown hair?

Hello all. I hope you're having a good Thursday.
I have been getting the house ready for family to come up for the birthday weekend! I took a little break and thought I'd fool around with the features on Picnik and did this!




Yes that's right! Me with brown hair! I have never dyed my hair brown, I've only ever dyed it either a lighter or darker blonde. This isn't dye, this just the 'highlight' feature on Picnik which is a premium feature, NAUGHTY!

What do you think?

xoxo
original

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Never knew you could do that hair colour thing! Both look great on you but I prefer blonde!

    H x

    http://englishexile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3