Tuesday 24 January 2012

Feel Unique Beauty Box: January 2012

Hello! Sorry this post is a bit late, I did receive my box on time it's just that I haven't found the time to do a post on it. Hello to my week off, hello millions of posts!


A quick hello to all my new followers. I love every single one of you! I would love to hit 100 before March...


So yeah, below is the contents of this months box. I was quite disappointed when I saw only skincare in there but if your skin isn't looking good, your make up won't look good. Plus I'm a sucker for trying anything skincare!




The first product is Lierac Anti Ageing Radiance Creme. 'Get an instant flash of radiance for more toned, smoothed & moisturised skin. The fresh, rich formula is packed with an energising cocktail of citrus AHA’s – the ultimate skin-boosting ingredient! Apply morning & night when the skin needs a pick-me-up.' 



It's a tiny bit thicker than your typical moisturiser but it's still a lovely consistency. It smells good too which is always a winner!




Not quite sure what this is, anybody care to help me out?


Phyto PhytoBaume Color Protect Express Conditioner.
'This highly hydrating express conditioner is rich in citrus extracts & sea buckthorn to bring long-lasting colour & shine to colour-treated or processed hair. Apply a small amount to damp hair after shampooing & rinse immediately. Hair is left silky smooth & radiant & 
your colour is protected & vibrant.' I haven't tried this out yet. I don't have coloured hair but I'll still give it a try!


Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion
'An all-over treat! This rich, hydrating body treatment is enriched with delicious plant-derived ingredients that provide intense nutrition & anti-oxidant action to the skin, leaving it gorgeously supple & toned. It also promotes micro-circulation which can help to prevent stretch marks – perfect!' I love this. The consistency is lovely and it smells so good. It leaves your skin smooth and super soft!


Green People Gentle Cleanse
'This beautifully light organic cleansing lotion gently rids the skin of pollutants leaving it feeling soft and refreshed. Use fingertips to apply in small circular movements to face & neck. Remove with cotton wool or wash off with warm water & follow with a splash of cold to stimulate circulation.' This is very gentle on the skin, especially after a long day of wearing make up. It removes make up well but not fully so I tend to just take the rest off with a wipe. 



Dead Sea Spa Magik Salt Brushing
'This best-selling body hero combines coconut oil & vitamin E that work to reduce cellulite, increase circulation, heal tired skin, nourish & hydrate. For best results, use with a body brush, sweeping in circular motions all over the body as often as you need. The perfect foundation for improved, rejuvenated skin.' This I'm so excited to use! Just by giving the packs a little feel makes me excited! If you use on just your legs, you could get about 4 uses out of each pack. My legs are quite small! 


I hope next months box is a little better. I wouldn't mind some make up products even though I do love my skin care!

What do you think of this months box?


xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I've only ever had a Glossybox, but the products in here seem lovely, ones you would actually use!

    http://luceeloves.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6627293130651579661#editor/target=post;postID=1768616144389145791

    http://luceeloves.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I have no idea what that is, I like the others though.
    Following
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read reviews on all of them and it just depends on what you want. I felt that Feel Unique was better for me.

    Aww thank you so much!:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3