Monday 23 January 2012

Fashion favourites

Hello all!
Sorry for another post, I don't usually do 2 but while browsing through my Tumblr and WeHeartIt.com I've found a few pictures that I just love! It's just something about these pictures that I adore. I love photography and fashion so I thought I'd share them with you!


The ones below are from weheartit.com





The ones below are from my tumblr here







I hope you like them, what do you think? Personally, I love street fashion. If I had the courage, I would stop people in the street and take a picture of them purely because I think they have amazing style...maybe one day!




2 comments:

  1. I love street fashion too! I'm the same I always want to stop people I see and ask them if it's ok to take a picture but I do rather worry about them thinkin I'm a total lunatic!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah haha! Glad I'm not the only one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3