Monday 23 January 2012

Aussie review

Hello! 
I rave about Aussie SOOOO much, I thought I'd do a collection and a review on it.


You can check out all the products, ingredients and much more at Aussies website here.


I LOVE AUSSIE! I can't believe I've never used it before. I had only really discovered it when I went on holiday with Matthew and his family and we went swimming at a friends house and she had some in the shower. It did wonders to my hair in just one use and I couldn't resist ever since.

This is currently what I own above and below. Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner (big bottles), Miracle Insurance spray, Volume 2 in 1 and the Limited Edition Luscious Long Leave In conditioner spray. I did have the Limited Edition Luscious Long shampoo and conditioner but I've just finished them and a few months ago I also had the Limited Edition Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner too but that ran out. I love the smell of all these products and using them makes your hair not only smell gorgeous but feel gorgeous too. 



I can't rave about these enough, they are definitely worth the money. Most places will have offers on the range which is when I tend to buy them. I'm hoping the bigger bottles will last me quite some time. I just love them! I do have to keep them upstairs in my room so Molly can't use them! 

You can buy these pretty much anywhere, Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Superdrug. You name it!
You can buy the mini travel sizes if you want to try them out. I have quite thick hair and those bottles lasted me about 5 washes which is really good, they're about £1.50. Some supermarkets have offers which you can get 4 for £3 or something. Not bad!


I hope you try them out. Let me know if you have or will do and your thoughts on Aussie.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. they sometimes do 2 for a fiver or 3 for a tenner aswell for the full size ones, which is when I normally get them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they do, in Boots atm I think :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Aussie too, only started using it a few months ago cause I'd heard it's good for extensions but now I can't live without it! =p

    ~ Lauren <3
    thecosmeticskitten.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3