Sunday 22 January 2012

Nail polish collection

Hello there!
I have a few ideas on what to do for future blog posts but as my readers, I want to know what you want to see here!


Today I'm going to show you my nail polish collection (to date). It's quite small but it's a lot bigger since starting up my blog! I am always looking for new polishes and at the moment, I'm a bit bored of what I've got so any recommendations, please leave them in the comments below or tweet me! @sianlacey.


So here we go!




(from left to right) Sally Hansen Hard As Nails with nylon, No7 Stay Perfect in So Simple, Barry M in Mushroom, Nails Inc in Oxford Circus, Nails Inc in Tate and Models Own in Magenta Pearl.


(left to right) Barry M nail crackle in Black, Gold foil, Purple foil, Pink Iridescent, Red Glitter and H&M Confetti Kisses.

All can be purchased from either Boots, Superdrug or from Barry M, Nails Inc, Models One or H&M online.
The collection is slowly growing, I would love to try some summer colours. I tend to go for colours that go with everything. The crackles and glitter are for giving your nails some pop and add a bit of colour.


Let me know your recommendations below.
'Like' La Belle Vie on Facebook!

Thanks!
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. great collection! i love Barry M :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Collection!

    Dp
    X
    Www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not as big as many but it's ok! I did realise that I had a fair amount of Barry M!

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3