Thursday 2 February 2012

David Beckham for H&M!

Hello ladies!
If you love H&M, love David Beckham, this one is definitely for you! They have come together to create a fabulous range of bodywear and it's now online here!


I went online this morning (about midday) to purchase a few things, hello discount! I wasn't expecting the garments to be as affordable as they are. We have the range in our Norwich store and it's lovely to see huge posters of him up everywhere! 


For Matthew for Valentines Day, I've bought him this tshirt. He chose the black one. I'm hoping it'll be the right material that he can wear it during the day. He knows I've bought it!



Also, to settle my pyjama addiction, I bought this pair. Hopefully the size S will fit me but one of the managers said that it's all quite small fitting so I should be in luck!




My own photos will be up once they've arrived! I'm so excited!


What do you think of the range? His body is quite something!




2 comments:

  1. I'll just grab a tissue to mop up the drool lol! It looks a good range, I saw the advert for it today I'll have to have a little look for himself to see if theres anything he'd like.

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at H&M so in my store there's MASSIVE posters of him just staring at me! Lovely, just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3