Friday 3 February 2012

OOTD

Hello all!


This is probably one of my first OOTD post but I thought I'd make a start. I'd quite like my blog to be a range of different things not just beauty or hair related. So I'm adding in fashion stuff too. Let me know if you like the idea!


I have 2 OOTD's for you. One is from my birthday meal at Giraffe which Matthew treated me to and the other is from the 29th January when his family and I went to collect some new kittens!


First off is my birthday meal. I wore my top from New Look, strappy top (underneath) from H&M, cardigan from New Look, jeggings from H&M (can't find them online but they're from Divided, £12.99) and boots from Primark (didn't like to be photographed!). Nail polish is Models Own, Magenta. Click on the links to find them online.
















Next was when we went to go get some new kittens! I wore completely the wrong thing as being a sanctuary, we could pick up the cats and hold them. Claws + cardigan = plucked! Luckily, the cats were being ever so good to me and didn't pluck it once! 
Cardigan is the same as before, jumper is from H&M (from September) and my shoes are from River Island (September). Yes in the picture below I am holding my camera case and a mini pain au chocolat! Breakfast!










I hope you like my outfits. I tend to wear the same things as they're so comfy and easy to wear. What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. Looks really cosy :) I tagged you in my 11 Questions post hun xx

    http://krystyna-x.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your jumpers in both outfits!

    Marie x

    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3