Tuesday 14 February 2012

Just a few things!

Hello everyone!


Just noticed I've got a few more followers since the last time! Hello and thank you! :)




Over the next couple of days I am very busy. Tomorrow I am out at a masterclass with a bloke called Aaron Sillis who is an English dancer and choreographer. He has worked with many famous names such as Nicole Scherzinger, Cheryl Cole, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Take That and more! He's doing 4 masterclasses around various locations in Norwich to find a troupe who will perform when the Olympic Torch comes through Norwich. I'm SOO excited but I have NO idea what's going on! That is 10-4, then I have a dance audition for this (hard for me to explain so I'll let the website tell you!). I'm a very nervous for that because I've only prepared 50 seconds and I am going to have to improvise the rest, a VERY scary situation!! THEN I have to attend a health and safety meeting at work from 6.30pm-8.30pm...hopefully I'll get home after that!


Thursday I'm working 11.30-8.30 and Friday 11.30-7.30 so 2 full days in a row. I will try and blog over the weekend for you. 


I am going to London on the 7th of March for an event which I will definitely be telling you more about. I'm sooo excited as I love London. I also get to see my cousin for a bit too as I'll be staying with her. 
I also have a few hauls and a review of an up and coming brand called Cutey. More information on the review!






What are you doing for Valentines Day? If you're reading this after, then what did you do? I hope you had a lovely day and evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3