Saturday 11 February 2012

Feel Unique February Beauty Box!

It's that time of the month where us Feel Unique subscribers get our lovely boxes through the post. I received mine yesterday and thought I wouldn't be slack and get it up here asap! So here it is!!


(ps, sorry if the text and stuff is a bit funny, blogger wasn't being my best friend today!)






Elemis Lime and Ginger hand and body wash (I can't find this on the Feel Unique website)
Elemis Lime and Ginger Hand and Body Wash
This fresh & exotic wash has a beautiful, rejuvenating fragrance with a deep cleansing formula that lathers into a super-rich, delicious formula for all over the body. Leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean, soft and nourished. Use in the shower morning & evening or as a hand wash throughout the day.


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil, £17 (50ml) or £28.50 (100ml).
A unique super activated formula to nourish, repair & soften face, body & hair in a single gesture. Mix a drop with your foundation & it will glide smoothly on your skin for instant dewy radiance or pour a small amount in the palm of your hand & gently ruffle your hair for a natural sheen.

Leighton Denny High Performance Colour - Steel Appeal, £11
This expert & high performance nail colour is easy to apply, long lasting & chip resistant. The colour won’t fade & keeps a high gloss shine day after day. Top tip: For the fastest finish, drip a little ‘Miracle Drops’ over the polish to speed up drying time.


Decleor Phytopeel Face Peel Cream, £23.40 (50ml)
This soft cream formula gently exfoliates & smoothes, whilst eliminating impurities. A perfect at-home peel that adds a healthy glow to lack-lustre skin. Use once or twice a week on face & neck, gently massaging in upward circular motions & allow to dry. Remove excess with a cotton pad. 

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, £12.25 (50ml)
Improve or maintain the quality & behaviour of your hair with this amazing cult treatment loved by the beauty industry! Great for over-processed, dry and damaged hair, the more frequent use of this intensive treatment formula will the more restorative the results!


Jean Paul Gaultier perfume (I can't find this online either...)


You may know that Feel Uniques beauty box is actually stopping. They reckon that there is a bigger and better way to try out high end brands and there for February is their last box! I'm upset as this was my favourite out of the beauty boxes. I may subscribe to another beauty box but for now, I'm currently saving for a moped/scooter.


What do you think of this months box? Personally I think it's the best out of the 3 I've had. I haven't tried any of the products just yet apart from the nail polish, if you want reviews let me know!




Have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

  1. We have the glossy box here in Italy. Some people say they got disappointed by the value of the products, some other love it. I don't know what to think yet !
    You're invited to enter my Valentine's giveaway to win 120 $ gift certificate and tights on Romwe.com !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this box has great products! Please post reviews on the Elasticizer, it sounds really interesting!
    Im a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! The best box I've had! If I like it, I may have to buy the full size, I've heard lots of good reviews on it too!

    Thank you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3