Thursday 9 February 2012

Conran Bath and Body update!

Hello all!
Firstly, hello new followers. I've gained 2 or 3 in the past few hours. Thank you so much! 
I also have not been paid or sponsored to post this, I just wanted to tell you. I love Conran Bath and Body not just as a product but their company is just lovely, especially the people who work behind the scenes. If you're reading, hello!


Conran Bath and Body have done an interview with Gail from Fragrance House to tell you a little bit more about what goes into the fragrances and why they picked them. You can read the interview here. I am featured in this interview just saying about how long the fragrance stays on your skin! I was so thrilled when I found out they had used one of my sentences! 


Have you tried any of the Conran Bath and Body range? If so, what do you think?


Also, Tiffeny from JustTiffeny interviewed me! Check out what I said here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3