Saturday 25 February 2012

Spa Magik Salt Brushing

Hello!
Another review for you! I quite like doing these! Just a quick Happy Birthday to my wonderful boyfriend Matthew. He is 17 today and is off and legally able to ride his new motorbike :) Soon, I'll be sat on the back! Later, I am going to his for a family meal and present opening. He knows what I've got him as he always likes to spoil it!


Right, today I decided to have a bath rather than a shower. I had recently got a Sanctuary Spa product that I was willing to try out, that'll be a separate review. So I thought why not indulge in all of my high end and expensive bath/shower products. If you recall, us Feel Unique Beauty Box subscribers got 2 Spa Magik Salt Brushing packets in our January box. I gave it a try.







As you may or may not know, I suffer from terrible sensitive legs which sucks! Some products can irritate them no end, this product did. After I rubbed it on my legs, they stung like crazy. Putting them in the warm water was even worse and I couldn't put them back in. Luckily I had finished in the bath. It was awful. 
The smell of the salts was amazing. I didn't expect salts to smell like that! A lovely perfect bath smell. When I applied it to the tops of my legs (they are fine) it left them feeling smooth and soft although oily. I then patted the excess off and put some E45 on. My life saviour. 


Overall, I reckon if my legs weren't as bad as they were this product would be amazing! I've left it in the bathroom for anybody else to try it out and I'll let you know what they think!


Have you tried these? What did you think? Let me know either in a comment or on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3