Tuesday 28 February 2012

Haul and updates

Hello there!
Again, I'm sorry I've been distant but I hope you all understand. I've done a fair amount of shifts at work and I'm trying to find time to blog and have enough time for myself.


This post is going to be a recent haul from Superdrug and just recent pictures from Matthews birthday and Instagram ;)






GOSH Cream Blush in Silky Rose
As soon as I walked into my local Superdrug, I saw a stand which had all reduced products from GOSH starting at £2 and going to £4. I picked up this blush for £4 as I've never tried a cream blush before. I've tried it once but I'm not too sure on how to use cream blushes...YouTube will help! 






NYC Metro Quartet Eye Shadow in The Best of Broadway


I've wanted some neutral/nude shades of eye shadows as I'm bored of having nothing on my eyes. I want some different looks. I did want the Naked pallette but I wasn't sure if I was going to use all of the shades. I also then wanted the MUA Heaven and Earth pallette but my local Superdrugs don't stock it so I've ended up buying this little pallette from NYC. It has 4 different shades for
-all over the lid
-contour
-highlight
-crease

They are pigmented and look natural on the lids and they all blend nicely. I will show you some pictures :)






GOSH Nail Lacquer in Night Kiss
This was also from the reduced stand, this I got for £2, bit of a bargain really! I haven't tried it but I love my dark reds. It's like a dark wine, plum colour. At the moment, I'm giving my nails a bit of a breather as they're in such bad condition. My nails are flaky and right at the tip they split. I've been using my Sally Hansen Hard As Nails with Nylon and they just aren't getting better. They're stronger but they don't help with the flaking. I've been using it since a few weeks before Christmas...when does it work?


Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Finishing Touch Cream




This is a lovely smelling cream that you put into wet/damp hair and then blow dry it and you get brilliantly tousled locks. I accidently put it in slightly dry hair and panicked that it wouldn't work but when I woke up, I had tousled hair! The consistency is a bit watery and runny but it does the job!






Tresemme Split Mend Intesene Recovery Masque


I've seen this advertised on TV and on other peoples blogs and I thought I'd have a look! Luckily as the range is new, it is discounted. This 300ml pot should be £5.99 but is currently at £2.95, I couldn't say no! I've only tried it once and I will give it a full review but just a little teaser, OMG!




On Friday the 24th, it was Matthew's 17th birthday! We didn't do anything special as he was at college for most of the day. In the evening, he opened presents and we went to a Crown Carvery! I LOVE CARVERIES! A small amount of pictures are below.























Just some Instagram photos, follow me on sianlacey




What do you think of the new Tresemme range? Will you try it?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3