Friday 2 March 2012

Beauty Box Swaps!

Hello! 
As you may already know, a new craze has crossed the blogosphere recently! It's a new concept of recycling unwanted, unused beauty items and swapping them with ones you want!


I have finally lost my Beauty Box Swaps virginity and will be sending out a few polishes to the lovely Lucy Brown!


Here is my list!
I either have used these once or not at all (unless stated). All are from Feel Unique or stuff I have bought and never really use!

-Girls With Attitude false eyelashes
-Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera Gel (100ml)
-Lierac Renewing Cream (2ml)
-Caudalie Body Lotion (30ml)
-Bed Head Sugar Dust (12ml, 80% left)
-Decleor Exfoliating Cream (15ml)
-Avon Far Away Skin Softener (50ml)
-Superdrug Dry Skin Relief cream (150ml pot)
-Annick Goutal Mandragore EDT (25ml)
-Spa Magik Salt Brushing sachet (50g)

If you're interested comment me below or e-mail me on sian_lacey@live.co.uk. I can do swaps too, let me know what you've got :) 



As you already know, Feel Unique have stopped their Beauty Box and therefore the next few lists will be of things I have bought and not really wanted. 


Beauty Box Swaps have a Facebook, blog and Twitter.


Please check them out! All the ladies are lovely and are so friendly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3