Friday 23 March 2012

Benefit - HELLO Flawless Oxygen WOW Roadshow

Hello Benebabes!

On Monday the 19th, I was invited to the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Roadshow for Benefit. The roadshow will cover the most of England and Ireland starting off London, Glasgow, Swansea, Norwich, Cork, Dublin and ending up in Manchester on the 25th of March! Obviously, I went to the Norwich roadshow and was kindly invited to the Bloggers Breakfast before the boutique was opened for the day. There I met Jasmine Zhang, Beth Hollis, Lisa Potter-Dixon (Head and Trend Make up artist and brow expert), Karen James-Welton(blogger and vintage fashion lover) and of course Ollie the photographer! There we sat and ate some gorgeous pastries and had tea/coffee. We chatted about everything! When beauty girls get together, we're unstoppable! 


We then went downstairs to the boutique and into the masterclass room to watch a video learning a bit more about the Hello Flawless foundation. It was really informative. I shall do a post about the actual foundation telling you a bit more about it and what it offers. Both Karen and I then got colour matched.





I want to thank everybody for their amazing hospitality and the Benebabes are definitely the best babes around! You're all such lovely people!





Some links for you! (not affiliated links)
Benefit UK on Facebook
Benefit on Twitter
Lisa Potter Dixon on Twitter
Karen James-Welton on Twitter
FabulousMissK on Facebook

La Belle Vie on Facebook
Sian on Twitter

Please check them all out. It's free! 

You will have to wait until the end of March to get your hands on the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation!

Are you going to purchase one?





4 comments:

  1. Great post! Sounds like you had an awesome time. Such great photos! I don't know if I'll be trying this foundation, we'll see. I never seem to find one I like. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I did, it was lovely! I shall be doing a review soon so you can check that out and make up your mind!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I missed it! :( I found out about the Glasgow event a few days after it took place :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! That sucks! Definitely get a sample of the foundation! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3