Saturday 24 March 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty!

Hello!
So this tag seems to be growing ever so on YouTube and seeing as I don't do YouTube videos, I thought I would do it but as a blog post!

I tag EVERYONE who reads this! If you do it, send me the link via Twitter or in the comments below!

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? 
Probably something I bought years ago from a carboot sale. It was a little pot of metallic cream eyeshadow. Or anything MUA. What is your most expensive? I don't think I've ever spent more than £10 on make up. I have had 'I'm Glam, Therefor I am' and their new 'Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW' foundation too from Benefit. My most expensive is probably a GOSH foundation. 

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? Foundation! For sure! I can NEVER find a shade that matches my skin tone perfectly, or very near. I hate spending money on foundation that doesn't match. It's also quite hard to swatch in stores. I will try and get some samples first! 
What product has been the hardest to get? Last Christmas, I was trying to find the Barry M Red Glitter polish and it took me about a week or two to get it as everytime I went into Boots or Superdrug, it had sold out! Finally I got the last one in Boots! Smug!

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
 Definitely anything from The Sanctuary Spa. Their stuff is incredible! It smells SOOO good and the fragrance stays on your skin for hours. Also the Conran Bath and Body products smell amazing too and again the scent stays on your skin for ever.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 
Definitely primer. I know I probably don't need it but working in a fast paced environment you need your make up to stay in place!

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?  
Concealer as it conceals all of my problem areas and spots. When I'm having a good skin day, it makes me feel better and can make your skin look flawless :)

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 
Eyes and smile. A lovely smile can just finish it off. Also if you can make me laugh, that's definitely a must!

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Anything I can't afford! Haha no, stuff from Cath Kidston, Diptique, Jo Malone and fragrances. Perfumes are way too expensive and I'm trying to find one at the moment and I can't set myself to pay £30-£40 for a perfume! :(

So there's the tag! Let me know if you think it's a good idea to do tags on blogs. I quite like answering questions and seeing what people like.

GOGOGO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3