Tuesday 6 March 2012

Update!

Hello!
Sorry I've been distant yet again, I will explain...


I have done SO many shifts at work it's unreal. I haven't even had time to write posts to have them scheduled! I am also waiting to do a few posts on my trip to London, Conran Bath and Body event and a haul. I haven't really had a lot to blog about...apart from now. You may have known that for some time I have wanted a moped. I have found one! Liked it, and I'm going to buy it and pick it up this Sunday!! The first picture is one taken from the internet. The others are the actual bike. I will also take some properly when I pick it up :)






I will give you details when I pick it up.
My space bar is dead! :(




2 comments:

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3